Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile? There are many options available to get your smile looking top-notch. Tooth colored fillings, crowns, veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign are all options we offer our patients to achieve results that will make you want to show off your smile!
- Veneers – veneers are thin shells of a tooth-colored material such as porcelain used to cover the front surfaces of teeth to improve their appearance.
- Teeth whitening – Prescription strength whitening gel (that is only distributed through a dentist) applied to the teeth in custom-made trays is the most effective & conservative way to brighten your smile. We have trays made just for you to avoid the mess that the over-the-counter “strips” make, and also reduces the time it takes to achieve great results!
- Cosmetic contouring – Smoothing the edges of chipped teeth or reshaping teeth, when needed, can be performed to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Mercury-free – Composite fillings (tooth-colored fillings) are always mercury-free.
- Tooth colored fillings/ bonding – Tooth colored filling materials that are adhered to the tooth.